Kiki at Yogademia passed on the Kreativ Blogger award to me! I have been enjoying reading her blog, on balancing work and life, and this was a lovely surprise. Thank you, Kiki!
As part of receiving the award, I am listing seven things (out of the many) that I love.
Seven Things I love:
1. The smell of freshly cut Tuberoses/Rajnigandha
2. Adding olive tapenade and comte cheese to home-made pasta sauce
3. Discovering my favorite film (and film maker): Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie (and Luis Bunuel)
4. Rainy days and cozy craft corners
5. Receiving cooking and prepping tips from the farmers at the local Farmer’s Market
6. Purple trees and hand made paper
7. Listening to ‘Beautiful Day’ on the highway
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged – I’d love to read your list.
I am passing the Kreativ Blogger Award to:
1. Nomi at Beyond the Tunnel
2. Sasha at Sasha is a Designer
3. Nupur at One Hot Stove
4. Sandeepa at Bong Mom’s cookbook
5. Victoria at Bois de Jasmin
6. Karley at Chic and Green Daily
7. Prabhu at Anecdotal Evidence
Picture Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmahaffie/ via Creative Commons